RANCH SPECIAL Breakfast on me

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by NinaBux, Oct 22, 2019.

1. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

97A679A6-73A7-4E79-A5D1-C99AE425EACF.jpeg
    What better way then to wake up next to me and have the most important meal of the day right off of my body! You can pick pancakes and syrup, fruit and yogurt, or what ever you can dream up! Contact me here or email me at [email protected]!!!

2. Gonna have to go with egg bake. This might be a midwestern thing, where you make an egg casserole and have all your breakfast food baked in there, but it’s really good.

NinaBux likes this.
  3. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

That might be really messy but you would definitely need to eat to regain your strength lol [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Nate in the box likes this.
  4. Sounds like a really good time. I’m in.

NinaBux likes this.
  5. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I know you are lol[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Nate in the box likes this.
  6. Sounds like a great meal! I already know what I would like for dessert. ;)

NinaBux likes this.
  7. Chopped pineapple, sliced apples, raspberries and black berries served with fresh juice and yogurt if you wish. Top it off with pillow talk or discussion of news/sports from overnight.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  8. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

So do I because I can read your mind lol[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lets_party likes this.
  9. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

That sounds so amazing!!!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  10. I'm very much a thinker, a little thought going into a situation can pay huge dividends.

NinaBux likes this.
  11. I hope you like dirty minds then. lol

NinaBux likes this.
  12. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

That is so true planning ahead always pays off!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  13. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

You know I do lol[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lets_party likes this.
  14. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Who wants to add yogurt to this wonderful breakfast [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  15. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I would love to have you for breakfast one day Nina

NinaBux likes this.
  16. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

All you have to do is make that appointment and I’m all yours [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

carlitoalex likes this.