Bunny and Sagebrush

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JayJayJay, May 2, 2021.

1. JayJayJay
    Chat with Me

JayJayJay Well-Known Member

Both did a great job for the first day back.

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  2. I agree with Jay, the first night back for Sagebrush went well and it is nice to live only 30 minutes away. Had a great party with Imogen Steele, we steamed up her room :) Also saw Kiki and Kirsten Skye (that I knew from Sagebrush before) plus at least 4-6 other girls that I saw (probably from KitKat and Loveranch). More ladies will be arriving soon I was told.

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I'm heading up there on the 6th. I live 4 hours away so I can't be there as often as I would like. Can't wait to reconnect with all the ladies.

KikiLover and tahoebigbear like this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

I'm heading up there on the 6th and am so ready for the ladies to be back. I live 4 hours away so I can't be there that often. Glad to see all us guys are willing to go back.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

thanks for sharing Jay....what are the new procedures because of covid ... lineups, masks, vaccinations, social distance, bar open?

foreverman likes this.
  6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

I'll let you know what the dos and don'ts are after my visit

RunningSquirrel and tahoebigbear like this.
  7. At the sagebrush the bar was open but you were supposed to social distance and wear a mask except while taking a sip. I didn't see anyone smoke inside and I don't smoke so I think smoking isn't allowed for now. In a room its back to normal. Vaccinations are not mandatory for either client or the ladies. They check your temperature before entering.

Pizza Man and tahoebigbear like this.
  8. Glad to hear the great experiences and information. I live across the country, so my visits are more planned and less frequent. Also glad to hear Kirsten Skye is back. Looking forward to partying with some ladies I have been wanting to see. Alexa Haze and Kirsten Skye are among them.

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @JayJayJay and it was great see you again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Alexa moved on over to BunnyRanch now and arrived May 6th for what I assume is the usual 14 day tour. She has yet to post her departure date as everyone is getting settled in at both ranches. Along with her went Melody Dream and Karina Kaifova both from Kit Kat. It's getting interesting!

tahoebigbear likes this.