BUNNY RANCH DIRTY 30! Hosted by Nico Bradley

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NicoBradley, Sep 21, 2022.

1. So as many of you may know, here at Bunny Ranch we throw a party every first Saturday of the month. For the month of October, we will be celebrating our 30 year anniversary & the birthday of the great Dennis Hof. We will have good vibes, good music, a full bar, good food & as always a BEAUTIFUL assortment women. I am so honored to be here and be a part of this experience and provide these events to our amazing clients and newcummers.

Also, every month at our parties, we raffle bunny baskets to patrons who donate to our current cause. This month we are giving back to a local family in need. A couple lost their 18 day old baby that was delivered by c-section. In that same delivery, the mother suffered from a staph infection.
    They are a family of 4 now & the father has been laid off from work for he past 2 months doing odd jobs to support his family.
    Anything you can donate financially will help this family.

2. This party is going to be off the hook! And what a fantastic party idea! The decorations, the food, the company the music and the door prizes are so amazing too. I hope everyone makes a real point to come to our party. You will not be disappointed! I promise!!

image.jpeg

3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Really wish I could be there for this event, but I will be there with all of you in spirit!

Jessie Summers likes this.