Bunny Ranch Parlor Makeover

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by gLip5, Apr 27, 2021.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

For those that have not seen it, Miss @Air Force Amy tweeted a sneak preview of the Bunny Ranch Parlor last night. I have to say, I am really liking the changes. In my opinion, the parlor looks much more open with these changes. Definitely go check out Miss @Air Force Amy's Twitter to check it out.

Thank you Miss @Air Force Amy for the sneak preview!!!

2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Air Force Amy likes this.
  3. Everything looks awesome! Can't wait to return this summer! :D

handjobnut78 and Air Force Amy like this.
  4. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Wow Amy! It looks amazing! I can't wait to see what the Sage has done too! Thanks for the sneak peek!

5. I am not 100% sure. Different ladies are coming in on different days. I should hope they would have the foresight post on here their arrival dates or schedules.....

(I do not see any absolute newbies on the site yet).

6. Me too Jessie! Do you have an initial outfit still chosen is it changing? I am just dying to see you and I can't wait to see what you are wearing!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. I've been looking at pink and black combo outfits......top and skirt????? not finding much in my sizes though (so far)

8. Capture.PNG

I'm loving this one.....only two problems.....doesn't come in my size...grrrrrrrrrrr......and a pink jean jacket probably isn't necessarily in the Nevada summer heat! LOL

9. I LOVE THAT OUTFIT!!! It's going to look so Fabulous!

You are going to ROCK that look![smilie=hot over you.gif]

PM me your sizes, I am an Olympian online shopper. I can find anything!!!!:p

JayJayJay and Jessie Summers like this.
  10. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Here I am @Air Force Amy! I'm gonna have to change my name to "Ex-Pizza Man" as my diet has now changed quite drastically after dropping all that awful fast food and soda I've been abusing my body with all these years. Now feeling better with chicken or salmon choices. I'm excited that you're excited for the Grand Reopening. I've been throwing some ideas around you can use for your "Specials". Maybe offer a deal and call it "Stimulate Your Funds" or "Stimulation Party." LOL

Hope all goes well for everyone. Hey before I go here's an idea for the ladies at lineup. Get them all CLEAR masks so we can see their smiles. Available on Amazon!

clear.jpg

11. Pizza Man!!! or Ex PM? :p

So glad to hear of your lifestyle change! I'm so proud of you!! Thanks for stopping in, especially cuz I asked.

I have missed you and we all love you here in the forum!

I like that "Stimulate Your Package" party idea!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I like that clear mask idea too! I dislike how the masks wipe off all my blush and lipstick, stick on the mask and then. just smear it back on. my face like a dirty diaper....:mad:

I hope you stay around....

Pizza Man likes this.
  12. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ā™› Middle Eastern Princess ā™›

Wow it looks so nice over there, hmm now I got to make up a reason to visit the bunny ranch...haha! Two girl party? hehe. :p

13. Me! Me! Kiki choose me!!!!!:p:p:p:p

KikiLover likes this.

14. Hmmnnn, now that's a very smart idea!! Thanks JayJayJay!

15. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

@Air Force Amy since there's a makeover in progress I really HOPE they took down that old signage for the Penis Patio. It needed to GO! Since I'm a wannabe celebrity maybe you can name it after me! LOL!

SOME ALTERNATIVE NAMES
    1.Pizza Man Penis Path
    2. It's so HUGE you can see it from space
    3. Sausage Party Patio

:)

16. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Oh My! A Kiki and Amy Partay?! Can I WATCH?

KikiLover likes this.

17. OMG SO FUNNY!!! HA HA HA!!!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

18. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Next time you talk to Madame Suzette could you find out if she plans to add masks to the online store with the Bunny Ranch Logo on them? That way people could wear them and you guys get FREE advertising. Heck I'd even get one with you on it.

1BuckBunny likes this.
  19. Iā€™d buy one or maybe more of those! I love the humping bunny logo!

KikiLover and Pizza Man like this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience