RANCH SPECIAL Christmas in Tahoe with Avery

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by Avery Asher, Aug 3, 2019.

1. hi guys! Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. I really want to make sure this Christmas, is is amazing and my dream Christmas. Which is why I want to start planning now. You see, I think about Christmas all of the time. Like CONSTANTLY! So if someone put a deposit down for me for this offer, you would really hold a special place in my heart and I would absolutely never forget it! My dream is to spend Christmas in TAHOE, a real life snow globe, sipping champagne with you. My offer is that if you book two days in Tahoe with me, (2/23 and 2/24) that I will give both those nights to you for the price of one overnight <3 look at how pretty Tahoe is Christmas time. It would mean more than you would ever know for you to book this with me

065821DB-E9E4-4777-BDDE-9F3CD7717BCD.jpeg 6C3C0226-E934-4767-81E7-C9E8DE2539C3.jpeg

2. sexywookiee
    Chat with Me

sexywookiee Well-Known Member

Looks like someone's hopefully going to be having a very merry Christmas . I know what ever I found under the tree this year isn't going to compare to this ! [smilie=happy.gif]

3. You could take me here and we could both share this

Leo Goodale and sexywookiee like this.
  4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

You’re going to give someone their Christmas of a lifetime! <3

Leo Goodale and sexywookiee like this.
  5. sexywookiee
    Chat with Me

I wish I could but unfortunately other obligations would keep me from being able to this holiday, but if no one is smart enough to jump on this opportunity and your still game next Christmas I'd like to make this happen for you .
    Who knows maybe we could even invite the lovely @JuniperJones along as well !? The more the merrier after all ! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Avery Asher and Leo Goodale like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome special!!! Book your fabulous "Christmas Overnight" with @Avery Asher today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and Avery Asher like this.
  7. Thanks boo!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Avery Asher and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Avery Asher for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  10. SerenityLove
    Chat with Me

SerenityLove Well-Known Member

Love the post babe and can't wait until you get back so I can love on youuuuu!!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  11. Yessssss i will be there soon<33333333333

Leo Goodale and SerenityLove like this.
  12. SerenityLove
    Chat with Me

SerenityLove Well-Known Member

CAN'T WAIIIITTTTTT GIIIRRRLLLLL!!

Leo Goodale and Avery Asher like this.
  13. Let’s start getting ready for the holidays.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  14. Yes!! That sounds perfect. I’m looking forward to it. And @JuniperJones for Christmas too? I’m def game[smilie=hot over you.gif]

sexywookiee and Leo Goodale like this.
  15. sexywookiee
    Chat with Me

Sounds like fun !! Just make sure at least one of us remembers to pack the mistletoe !!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Avery Asher likes this.
  16. I will pack four pounds of mistletoe [smilie=be mine!.gif]

sexywookiee likes this.