Come join our cuddle party!!!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CamiParker, Apr 18, 2024.

1. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

@KristinaMarie and I are snuggle bunnies, and we just love cuddle parties. Some times you just need some cuddles and snuggles, because life is like that sometimes. We’d love to be the ones to give them to you because 3 person snuggles are way more fun than 2!!!
    Let’s spread the LOVE [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_3901.jpeg IMG_3894.jpeg

SailorB and gLip5 like this.
  2. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

We can do it in the sunshine too!!!
    IMG_3994.jpeg

SailorB and gLip5 like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome post!!! Book your memorable party with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  4. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

We love making memories! Maybe one day you’ll be able to join us @cumishaamado

5. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

A Cuddle party with Cami and Christina, now that's for a tremendous triple C threat.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CamiParker for sharing your kind words and I would love making cuddle memories with you both too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  7. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Sounds like a plan! Now just to find the gentleman who’s ready to live the dream!

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree @CamiParker!!! Who is the "Lucky Gentleman" who's ready to live the "Dream of His Life"?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.