CONGRADULATIONS ROXY GOLD C.O.T.Y

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by PrinceKristopher, Jul 23, 2019.

1. SerenityLove
    Chat with Me

SerenityLove Well-Known Member

Congrats girl!!!!! You rock!!!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Congrats @RoxyGold!!! Good job!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats @RoxyGold!!! Good job!!! Book your fabulous party with @RoxyGold today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Yay!!! Roxy is so sweet and amazing, she deserves this so much!! Congrats Roxy
    <3

5. Definitely the most welcoming lady I’ve encountered! Congratulations ❤️ Excited for you.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. NoraIvy
    Chat with Me

NoraIvy At Sagebrush Ranch until September 4th

Foxy Roxy!! What a lady, she blows me away every day with her glitters n gold. Be sure to come in and find out for yourself why shes C.O.T.Y!!!! :)

8. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

I gave you my congrats directly there after:D, and it was great to be your first party as COY [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Congratulations roxy Gold !!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. angelinamonroe
    Chat with Me

angelinamonroe Hello there Glad you stop by maybe we can meet ?

Fantastic!Congrats beautiful![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Congrats pretty lady! You deserve it!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats @RoxyGold!!! Good job!!! Book your fabulous party with @RoxyGold today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats @RoxyGold!!! Book your fabulous party with @RoxyGold today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. The absolute best way to celebrate! Thanks for all the love and support! :)

FumbleNutts likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats @RoxyGold!!! You are awesome!!! Book your fabulous party with @RoxyGold today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  16. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Congratulations Miss Roxy Gold! [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  18. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

You are very welcome, Miss Cumisha Amado, you're the biggest "Sweetheart", have great week!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JerryVestal and thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  20. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Congratulations on getting courtesan of the year Roxy!!!

JerryVestal likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  22. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

You're very welcome, Sweetie!, Have a great week and weekend! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JerryVestal!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats @RoxyGold!!! Book your fabulous party with @RoxyGold today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats @RoxyGold!!! Have @RoxyGold fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Thank you Jade! You’re awesome! :)

27. You totally earned this award sexy momma! Thank you for all that you do! We love you to pieces. The energy you bring to this house is beautiful!!!!

28. We are so proud of you!!!!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. It’s such an honor to represent all of us fantastic ladies! Cheers to many more awesome parties! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congats @RoxyGold!!! Good job!!! Book your fabulous party with @RoxyGold today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

Congrats beautiful! You're amazing!

Ghost13 likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

33. Thank you so much for all the support! :)

Ghost13 likes this.
  34. AriaQuinn
    Chat with Me

AriaQuinn Well-Known Member

Congrats Girl!! You are so amazing!! Keep it up!!

Ghost13 likes this.
  35. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

Congrats Roxy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro