Could someone answer a quick question?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jim DiGriz, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

I'm coming by next week - I think it's two buzzes if you have an appointment, one if you're interested in a line-up. Is this right?

Thanks!

KikiLover likes this.
  2. Yep! When you double-buzz, the SM at the door will ask if you have an appointment with a specific lady; otherwise, if you don't, she'll call a lineup, anyway. Have fun!

3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

You can get a third buzz if you order a Sex On The Beach from the bartender. ;)

Jim DiGriz and RunningSquirrel like this.
  4. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Yes this is correct babe, come visit me darling :)

5. You got it! See you soon soon soon! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  6. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Here's another quick question: Do I need to press the buzzer if I just want to meet the ladies and or offer one a drink?

7. ..................Yes................

kmerrill likes this.
  8. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

Good to know, thanks! [smilie=happy.gif]

9. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Yes. If you do some homework before you showed up you can see if a lady or ladies that you are interested in talking to is working that week by checking the Line Ups and event forum. I've seen guys buzz twice and ask the door greeter if X, Y, or Z lady is available (not off shift, not busy in a party, and at the ranch currently and able to do lineups). Since you are on this board you probably have some idea of who you want to meet and talk to.

kmerrill and Pizza Man like this.
  10. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Dang it I've been buzzing WRONG this whole time. Today it snowed in the area and it's 32 so I bet some dudes got their fingers STUCK to that button and it was painful to remove. LOL. The whole fence and gate is metal so it's even more intense. By the way @RunningSquirrel what is an "SM?"

11. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

SM is shift manager, but I've seen door girls, the bartender, and on rare occasions one of the courtesans that do the introduction for the lineup for the guests.

Built tough and kmerrill like this.
  12. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

I knew of the ring system beforehand but I had yet to gather info. if I needed to ring for drinks and to chat as well until now. Thank you very much!

13. You need to ring the buzzer to be let into the building. :)

RunningSquirrel and kmerrill like this.
  14. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

Yeah, I was unsure before posting and thought the ring system was just for lineups and appointments. Thankfully, I know now whenever I'm free to come down. :)

15. That’s fair. Once you get here, you’ll see just how much what you read on here makes sense :)

isurfer, Built tough and kmerrill like this.