Creatures of the Night!

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by DaphneGaspard, Oct 14, 2023.

1. From the Llorona to Slender Man, there are many tales of wicked creatures who roam the night.
    I'm curious to know what nightmarish legends you've heard of.
    Have you ever had any paralyzing encounters with perplexing shadowy figures?

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

The shadow of my father dressed in his trench coat and wearing his fedora hat while I was laying on his bed where he died and heard the noise of shower door slamming multiple times. My mother told me to not run but to talk to my father's spirit. It's his way to get my attention. She told me that if I ran that I would be disrespecting him.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

The reason you don't whistle at night time is because you don't the skin walkers and other creatures to know where you are to come get you! And I do remember the tale of La Llorona. Growing up we were told if we didn't listen to our parents and wasn't in bed asleep on time that La Llorona would come and take us to drown us in the river.