RANCH SPECIAL CROSSOVER PARTY

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Aug 17, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

We can do "Crossover Party" with any of our ranches!!! We can do an Out Date and Overnight too!!! Let me know which girl you want to join us!!! Booking Info with a Deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Email me for more info: [email protected]

If you are flying in, I can arrange to have our Driver pick you up for the Reno International Airport and bring you here to the ranch - it's complimentary - make you you "Tip" him.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JuniperJones likes this.
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

How are you so cute.. Love you :eek:

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JuniperJones for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a cutie too!!! Luv ya!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Oh i do love that we get to do cross over parties. More girls more fun! There are so many beautiful ladies that I would love to party with! So many possibilities with this.

I wonder what everyone's fantasy multiple girl parth would be?

Book @cumishaamado for an amazing crossover party today! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JessicaKitten for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JuniperJones for your kind words and compliments!!! Who wants to book a "2 Girl Party Crossover Party" with @JuniperJones and @cumishaamado?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love "Crossover Parties"!!! Tell me who's your favorite girl from the other ranches that you want to experience a "Crossover Party" with?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]