REVIEW Cumisha Amado ... add the words ... "Tropical Temptress" and "extraordinary"

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MikeInNevada, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Cumisha Amado ... an "advisory": . . . add the words, "Tropical Temptress" and "extraordinary" when you dream of her
    = silk
    And make an appointment with her ONLY if you want to ... float for the rest of the day.

foreverman, BigAlbowski and KikiLover like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks again @MikeInNevada for giving me an awesome review!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I look forward to our next parties!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. AmberBeauty
    Chat with Me

AmberBeauty Well-Known Member

I like your review
    I love your review!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

You are so right MikeInNevada! I met Cumisha awhile back over at the Kit Kat where she held court on the right side of the bar. She took me to her room and as I sat there she showed me what I could have. I was sold! Next time she brought another sexy lady for a bubble bath party. Just wish I could go there more often.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and kind words!!! I look forward to having another 2 Girl Party with you in the future!!! We always have an awesome time!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AmberBeauty (my Little Sis) for the compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @MikeInNevada for giving me an awesome review and I'm excited to party with you again this week!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @MikeInNevada for giving me an awesome review and I look forward to our future appointments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]