REVIEW Cumisha Amado, the Wonder

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MikeInNevada, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Cumisha ... the Wonder.
    OR: "will Wonders never cease ?"

MERCY !!
    Another memorable party, from the most memorable lady.
    I floated on the drive home ... it's good that I don't live too far.

How could any guy NOT set an appointment with YOU ??

Until next time . . . Much Love and Admiration, from MikeInNevada

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @MikeInNevada for an awesome review!!! I look forward to partying with you again in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

That is so true as you do float on the drive home. I like her aroma on me too as it reminds me of our fun time.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @foreverman for your kind words and compliments!!! Our "2 Girl Parties" are a blast with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Also, my prayers are always with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @MikeInNevada for giving me an awesome review and I can't wait to party with you again in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. That's the sweetest thing to say...I floated on the drive home...it sounds like you had an incredibly euphoric experience :D

~Book Cumisha Amado today~

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DaphneGaspard for your kind words and compliment!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me