Cumisha Amado ... you did it AGAIN

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by shinsa, Apr 16, 2023.

1. My goodness gracious, Cumisha !
    You did it . . . AGAIN, as you have ... so often, and will continue to do so in the future.
    . . . You: "knocked my socks off" (that's a "nice" way to put it). As always.

It's always wise to "book" with a lady who knows what she's doing, and ... it's always wise
    to book with ... YOU.
    All that "caramel" ... no further details to be supplied, but ... I think that any guy who
    reads this review will be able to figure "this" out. They can get a "glimpse of the caramel" from your photos.

I'm so glad I keep in good shape . . . for reasons that are obvious.
    Shinsa will return !!

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

So true Shinsa! Cumisha is a fantastic lover and always takes good care of her clients. She's someone you have to book some time with.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @shinsa for the awesome review and I look forward to our future parties!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and I look forward to our future 2 Girl Parties too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @shinsa for an awesome review!!! I can't wait to see you again in July!!! I love our chemistry!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thank again @shinsa for an awesome review and I can't wait to party with you in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

So glad you were able to enjoy the unstoppable @cumishaamado for one of your encounters.
    Cumisha is a wonderful courtesan along with an acclaimed Adult Film Queen, a RN by trade, a wonderful chef with great Filipino recipes that she shares with the guests and lady’s in the parlor, an expert on the piano and to me…. Cumisha is a wonderful friend!!!

I hope you get to enjoy many more encounters with Cumi at the Kit Kat.

enjoy your new Legal hobby!!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for mentioning me in your post and for your support and compliments!!! You are always in my prayers and you are a wonderful friend too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for your kind words and compliments!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

Wow what a great post! She is a lovely lady!!!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for giving me awesome review and I can't to party with you again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @shinsa for giving me an awesome review again and I can't wait to party with you again in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KylieMoon for your kind words and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @shinsa for giving me an awesome review and I can't wait until we celebrate my birthday early April 2024!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]