RANCH SPECIAL CUSTOM FANTASY/SPA RETREAT GETAWAY

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jun 19, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Are you ready to distress, relax and ignite your desires and fantasies? Treat yourself to a "Relaxing Custom Fantasy/Spa Retreat Gataway" today!!!

Book a minimum of 3 hours, receive another hour complimentary.

Book an Overnight, a total of 12 hours and receive the morning complimentary.

To schedule your getaway with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

You can also email me your fantasies, desires, your
    favorite foods, activities and music. I want you to have the "Best Memorable Experiences To Cherish" for the rest of your life.

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Cumisha is a beautiful lady who’s very accommodating. [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

what a great special! Cumisha always knows how to make her partners feel 10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and support!!! I miss you and our "2 Girl Parties"!!! Who wants to book a "2 Girl Crossover Pegging Party" with @KikiLover and @cumishaamado?

Call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

6. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. This sounds so relaxing and fun you guys book one of the best cumisha she is great and you won’t regret it