RANCH SPECIAL Daniella's Dreamy Date Specials

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by DaniellaValenti, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Bienvenue, Daniella Valenti - La Fille De Joie at your service, touring the Kit Kat Ranch till September 4th this tour.

Ever wanted to explore Orgasmic Meditation, Tantra or Sex Magick? I've studied the intersection of sexual energy and the occult for over a decade, it's a personal passion and interest I love to share with gentleman, ladies, couples, and Non-binaries. These are very special sessions to me and I love guiding new students. Mention this post for a discount on my Sexual Energy Sessions.

Let's start our date off with some erotic massage (have you heard of body to body?). Let my soft hands and warm nature put you at ease. I'm certified in Swedish and Asian therapeutic massage as well as Reiki 1. Mention this post for a discount on my Nuru Massage Sessions.

Interested in going out? I love trying new cafes, especially vegan ones! Mention this post for a discount for being "Cruelty Free"

Looking forward to meeting you at the ranch...

Daniella Valenti xoxo
    www.daniellavalenti.com FB_IMG_1566546415373.jpg FB_IMG_1566546404809.jpg IMG_20190821_205107_355.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

JuniperJones, kzgurl and Sharky like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Hurry and book your fabulous party with @DaniellaValenti before she leaves Sept. 4th.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kzgurl and DaniellaValenti like this.
  3. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Sexy picture!!
    Make an appointment with her soon!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Omg gosh! Where do I sign up! Great information and I wont lie kinda turned on thinking about naked Tantra with you. Who wouldn't be? ;) you're so beautiful! Love your down to earth laid back relaxed personality! You could easily out anyone at ease in a session with you!

Book @DaniellaValenti today for an unforgettable experience!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @kzgurl for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Damn you are smokin! Any guy would be lucky to party with you. (;