RANCH SPECIAL DESTINI & JUNIPER ~ SULTRY SUMMER NIGHTS

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by JuniperJones, Jun 2, 2022.

1. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    ........................................................................................................................................​

meangene69, c3wanted, BigRock and 7 others like this.
  2. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

Jessie Summers likes this.
  3. Don’t Forget to play With This Duo it is something you don’t want to miss

JuniperJones likes this.
  4. Double Trouble ;);););););););););););););););););););););););)

Jessie Summers likes this.
  5. The sexy Sagebrush duo known as the Twister Sisters......there's a reason for Twister, and it might not be the game...use your imagination

6. PaigeNicole
    Chat with Me

PaigeNicole The All American Girl Next Door

Now that's one sexy duo! ;);)

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book these 2 beauties today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

This post is so HOT it's melting my ice cream stick.

9. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book your 2 girl special with @JuniperJones and I. Pick a package a let's have fun.

10. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

Thank you all so much ! I can't wait to party with this beauty ;)

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love this special!!! Book this fabulous Overnight and Out Date with @destinistarr and @JuniperJones today!!! You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Book a 2 girl with us. Summer is almost over. So why not enjoy the last moments of summer together.

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Experience this fabulous Summer Packages with @destinistarr and @JuniperJones today!!! You will have many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. This is very awesome! I do have a few questions about it since I have never been to the ranches but hoping to get there someday.

Question 1: Is there a time minimum on each special, you need enough time to get through the planned activities.
    Question 2: How do you know the 20% deposit, usually the deposit is on what you want to spend but with these having certain activities and time there must be a certain amount needed to cover it all.
    Question 3: When you call in to set up the appointment do you ask for just 1 of the ladies and they get the details together with the package you choose and she informs the other lady?

The Spring and Marina packages sound like they would be a lot of fun! Hope you get many takers!

15. Wow this is very nicely put together!

16. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

Thank you all so much for your support! Can’t wait to do this two-girl :)

17. Whoever books these 2 will see heaven on earth, such an invigorating and beautiful pair!

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love these packages!!! Book @destinistarr and @JuniperJones today for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

@JuniperJones we should extend this package going into Fall. Book us both for an experience to remember.

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me