About Me DIAMONDS ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by PhoenixRose, Mar 29, 2024.

1. PhoenixRose
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRose ⚜️Your ultimate experience and new addiction ⚜️

Ever wanted to touch a star? Well I'm a starlet who is a Nicole Kidman look alike so that's pretty close! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] And not to meantion, my birthday is coming up on April 5th, and my big sister @cumishaamado shares the same birthday! Also diamond is my birthstone!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] If you feel so inclined, you can call in a birthday tip for me at (775) 246-5683 ext.0 [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif] Come see for yourself what the hype is all about!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @PhoenixRose (Little Sister), for mentioning me in your post and we are both "Nurses" too!! I will be here for you during your transition and all your needs!!! Book your memorable party with @PhoenixRose today and take her out to celebrate her birthday too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

4. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Book with Phoenix for an amazing experience!

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  5. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

She really does look like Nicole Kidman! Make sure to secure your appointment and come see her in person!

SailorB likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info "Little Sis" @PhoenixRose!!! Book your memorable party with @PhoenixRose today for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book with @PhoenixRose she is so sweet and very down to earth.

8. You guys can’t miss @PhoenixRose, she is gorgeous and so sweet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Hi gentlemen be sure to book your appointment and don’t forget send in a birthday tip for the beautiful Phoenix!!

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your memorable party with @PhoenixRose for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]