Do Bunnies like Girl Scout Cookies?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Pizza Man, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

OK another quick survey from Pizza Man!

ATTENTION Bunnies with a sweet tooth. What flavors of Girl Scout Cookies do you like the most?

Lemon Ups(new this year)
    Lemonades
    Thin Mints
    Carmel Delites/Samoas
    Peanut Butter Patties(I bet @TiaraTae would LOVE these!)
    Peanut Butter Sandwich
    Shortbread
    Thanks-A-Lot
    Toffee-Tastic
    Caramel Chocolate Chip
    S'Mores

MiaAmore likes this.
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Thin mints Girl Scout cookies are my favorite :)

Pizza Man likes this.
  3. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I like the Girl Scout Cookies from the dispensary :rolleyes::cool:

4. The word on the street is: that really tall, good looking, magical bartender with the really big... goatee has an order form for cookies. Just saying...

AlexaWu, RubyRae, Pizza Man and 2 others like this.
  5. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION!?

Heck yes I love Girl Scout cookies

YUM YUM

My favorite is probably

THIN MINTS and Peanut Butter patties

also those Carmel ones...

AlexandriaMoon and Pizza Man like this.
  6. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Oh the long goatee dude? I've met him twice now. Can't remember his name. Super nice as well.

I was thinking of shipping some boxes over to show my appreciation of the ladies. You must hang out at the bar alot.

Just sayin.......

P.S. Wait a sec....YOU are El Duderino the Bartender! The aggressive "self promotion" was a dead giveaway! LOL

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    KylieRose likes this.
  7. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

And @KikiLover you also like pizza as well. I remember that from my last time I had a poll. Maybe I should bring a "special box" to the Crawl just for you and we can eat cookies together.

KikiLover and KylieRose like this.
  8. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Thanks Kylie. Maybe on your next party your customer can put those Thin Mints between your toes or his. Sorry couldn't resist. Guess that's called "foot sploshing"

9. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

You mean the ones with coconut topping as well and the little hole in the center? Those are my fave too! Nothing like a cookie hole to brighten your day

KylieRose likes this.
  10. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

Yes, those are sooo good. :p I will be getting some as soon as I am home.

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Ordered! Second year in a row! Gotta support The Dude and his kiddo! :)

ROADRUNNER J and AlexMore like this.
  12. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

OK thanks for the update @RubyRae. I will choose another idea. Like Geico you just SAVED me money! lol

13. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

YES!! THIN MINTS!!!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Pizza Man likes this.
  14. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Thanks Randy I like this "trio"

15. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

I love Thin Mints and the S’mores cookies![smilie=happy.gif]

Jessie Summers and Pizza Man like this.

16. Does he really? will he have them in 2 weeks?

RubyRae and Pizza Man like this.
  17. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Booth sales at various stores start on Feb 21st in front of the Walmart on Market St. in Carson City plus Lowes and The Cutting Edge all the way up to March 14th per the Cookie Locator App.

Individual sales started this past Sunday and not sure when those orders will come in but I bet @El Duderino AKA The Bearded Bartender has ALL the deets.

But if you don't want to wait I can overnight you some of my stash. LOL

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Yes he does! I think he told me cookies would get there sometime in February! You should call the ranch and put in an order! You only have to pay when he gets them :)

edit - but you have to actually put in an order with him to get them!

Pizza Man likes this.
  19. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Ha, Ha, Ha... just in time for your birthday, Ruby! :) But the question on EVERYONE's mind (ok, maybe just mine...) is what is your favorite, go to cookie?

PS: Just had a fantasy vision of you dressed up as a girl scout... :rolleyes: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

RubyRae likes this.
  20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Haha! Peanut butter patties are my fav. But I also enjoy caramel delights and the s’mores ones!

jestr likes this.
  21. AngeliqueRose
    Chat with Me

AngeliqueRose Well-Known Member

I heard that some of their cookies are vegan, I have a huge sweet tooth. I need to try some if they have options.
    Xoxo,
    Angelique

Pizza Man likes this.
  22. Thin mints, lemon ups :p

-------------

Pizza Man likes this.
  23. I love the Samoa‘s then mints and Peanut butter patties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pizza Man likes this.
  24. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Hey I've got FIVE boxes. Are you gonna help me eat those? Maybe a little "cookie sploshing" is in order. LOL.

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love the "Thin Mints"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man likes this.
  26. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I'm a thin mint girl!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Matty5 and Pizza Man like this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

111Thanks @Pizza Man for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man likes this.
  28. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

@cumishaamado I watched your Podcast last night. What the heck is a Telsa Shock Tool or whatever you called it?

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's used for "Electric Play" and it has a variety of attachments - Would you like to book a party and experience it with me? Call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!! Your orgasms are going to be more intense like a "Volcano Erupting"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man likes this.
  30. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Oh Cumisha you are such a tease! I would like to say you are a Champion of all your fellow sex workers. You tirelessly boost their posts up for more bookings. That is a wonderful skill and I am sort of that way. I'm a Pisces who likes to help others first before myself. Even though you are a House Mom/Big Sister for just one house it seems like you have umbrella coverage for the other 3 houses. Filipinas seem to have nurturing in their blood which is probably the reason why we see many of them as nurses. LOL.

For me a "BIG O" doesn't happen easily due to existing health issues so no "volcano" for me.

Thank you for your offer but I am currently booked for this tour. Speaking of tours maybe I will stop by and you can give me one.

I see you were a big sister to Alexandria back when she started there in Dec. 2017. It's amazing to see how much she has progressed in 2 years.

31. I do enjoy the Girl Scout Cookies. I just bought $100. of them from my favorite little Girl Scout and I exercised the option of having them donate all of them to our deployed US Military troops instead of having too many on hand for myself.

Quite a generous offer from you too PM! Thank you!

[​IMG]

Pizza Man likes this.
  32. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Yes Pizza Man is a Very Generous Person in and out of bed as well. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

After posting this I quickly realized that El Duderino AKA your Ranch bartender was taking orders from them so I changed my mind and decided not to bring some but concentrate on bringing something else.....PIZZA!

See you soon Dahling! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love thin mints!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Pizza Man for your kind words and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart'" and I would love to give you a tour when you're in town!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man likes this.
  35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Pizza Man for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]