PIC THREAD [emoji3590][emoji3590] What’s Your Favorite Snack? [emoji3590][emoji3590]

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Matty5, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Ladies what’s your go to snack?
    Miss @alexanderiaMoon yeah or Nah? Would you try these? Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Nope. I like the old fashioned kind. Too much chocolate there

Matty5 likes this.
  3. I love anything milk chocolate [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Matty5 likes this.
  4. I love anything milk chocolate [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Matty5 likes this.
  5. I love anything milk chocolate [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Matty5 likes this.
  6. Oh my @KikiLover you replied three time, you must really want some chocolate! Like now. Lol

7. Yup I agree. There’s nothing like the real deal, of course unless we’re talking double stuff!

AlexandriaMoon likes this.
  8. Come on ladies, how are guys supposed to know what to gift you if you don’t answer?
    All I’m going to say is @AlexMore said she loved strawberries dipped in dark chocolate... a few days later Alex got a nice surprise form edible arrangements...
    Just sayin

AlexandriaMoon likes this.
  9. See's Nuts & Chews[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. With all the stress of day to day life, I can’t believe only Kiki and Cumisha took the time to comment on this fun tread...

My favorite candy: Swedish Fish
    Snack: Crab Chips

IMG_2567.jpg