Fingering, and nails.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlexaHaze, Apr 24, 2021.

1. We absolutely love being fingered. With that being said some ideas to help improve and avoid giving girls nightmares.
    1. Nails. Be sure there clean and low cut, rounded no edges.
    2 sanitize and get out any dirt.
    Girls are also extremely aware and shy from dirt signs. Uti's can be extremely painful and most of the time antibiotics are necessary.
    Some good tips ...
    Before pushing your fingers in create a small bend in the top knuckle. Use 2 fingers to start.
    The bend curves the finger so it nearly is impossible to scrape her inside.
    Soo very uncomfortable if it happens.
    If shes wincing something isn't right. Read the signs.
    Keep your thumb upwards.
    For me it doesnt matter if your attractive or not. Or in shape or not.
    Once you get in your fingers get the thumb onto the clit. Press firmly but not overly hard. Start rubbing up and down and circular patterns. If you dont find her clit , ask her to point it out.

Rest assured for myself ill start squirming. You'll feel fluid start to gush around your 2 fingers inside.
    Now...mmmm
    So good. Move those fingers inside deeper, its lubed well.
    So much better...start to do some small circle movements inside. And turn your hand slowly upside down..now rub under her pubic line.
    Gasping cumming, and shaking along with losing control happens.
    Your now a jedi at pussy control.
    At that moment all i want is you inside me. Deep , hard , every way.
    And kissing the time of it is a plus. ❤
    Now its your turn, time to take it how you want it daddy.
    received_1113185289201199.jpeg

2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I usually go with one finger at first, until I feel it getting lubed and loose enough to accommodate the second finger. I also go slowly at first, letting things flow naturally.

I search, by feel, for that soft, spongy patch just beyond the canal, and then gently press/rub it. In some people, that's the G-spot.

I agree with having trimmed, clean hands and nails. When in doubt, maybe a visit to a nail salon to have them professional done would be a good idea. Remember, when you comfort the lady, it will be returned to you a thousandfold.

dogguygary and AlexaHaze like this.
  3. It definately does get returned a thousandfold. Something we love. ❤❤

4. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

Just one addition - use an emery board to file the nails down. Scissors are a good start to remove the nail, but the emery makes scratching impossible.

AlexaHaze likes this.
  5. Awesome tip. So many guys need to learn this stuff. Appreciated hun. We can definitely be wincey when its not taken care of properly ❤

6. The last ranch girl I was with let me do similar finger work in her butthole, do you think any girl at the BR would be willing to stick it in the other hole? I'm getting mixed signals.

7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I would ask the lady first, just to make sure it's okay. Never assume.

8. I don't do that. I don't care for that feeling. And none that I know off hand. Anal is not allowed at the ranches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Sorry I asked. :oops: It's weird that some girls would do pegging but no girl would let the guy do anal fingering? Still seeing mixed signals here. :confused: At least the instructions above give an idea on what my next encounter can be improved.

10. Each lady is diffrent, you would have to talk to them individually to see what they are comfortable with. Just I never understood the anal deal, I don't do it cuz don't like the feeling and to much to worry about when doing that. With transferring bacteria from back to front!! That's just my preference hun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@AlexaHaze this is yet another AMAZING thread! On my last visit in March 2020 I had 4 parties and only got a chance to try the Fingering Trick on One Special Lady. We were definitely exploring the G-Spot and used the "Come Here" motion which seemed to really work well. I was also fascinated at just how strong her contractions were just before and during orgasm. I guess that's what Kegel Exercise is all about. :)

AlexaHaze likes this.
  12. Those exercises can be awesome for girls lol. And yes that motion once we get going is irreplaceable ❤❤❤❤

Pizza Man likes this.
  13. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I think my fingering game is still solid. I have gone years without fingering so I thought I was out of practice, yet when I went to Carson almost two years ago, I was still on my game. I think I have a natural talent.

Also, I’m a good kisser too.

14. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

This isn't particular to fingernails, but is tangentially related to manual sex. I've been with ladies who've enjoyed intercourse, manual stimulation, and oral. And some who could only climax with manual stimulation or oral. And at least one lady who was "meh" for manual stimulation, but OH-MY-GOD for oral - and I'm certain there's ladies where the reverse is true.

My point is that you can be particularly good at a method of giving pleasure but the lady just happens to not be receptive to it. Recognizing that it's not a failing on your part (and asking the lady what she likes) helps you to keep from doing the thing that isn't effective and experiment with other methods.

15. Gents get a manicure and hell a pedicure while your at it! Or take a special lady and get them together on an outdated. Then no issue, it is fun, relaxing, you get special time with a beautiful woman. Plus then when you have fun later no issue.

16. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Alexa always writes the best threads, hmmm a thread about fingering... let me read all the comments and think naughty thoughts hehe! But she is absolutely right gentlemen, when coming to visit a lady make sure you trim and clean those nails for the best experience!

17. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I always keep my nails trimmed

18. Oldster
    Chat with Me

Oldster Active Member

Did somebody say, NAIL SALON???

Enjoy!!!

Pizza Man likes this.
  19. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I had a lady once grab hold of my member in the heat of passion, apparently right after getting an manicure that wasn't done quite right. Anyway, a sharp nail sliced my lil guy open, blood was everywhere! The mood was ruined to say the least. I can sympathize with the ladies, sharp nails are no fun at all!!