Flexibility with Alice Little

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Thanks JackyT! I will make your desires come true, let me show you how flexible I am!
    [​IMG]

2. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

You are one wonderful lady, you are so flexible and you take the time to help us out that are not as flexible!

3. Thank you TwoFer, I love working out and staying in shape!
    Alice-Pilates-14s.jpg

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Let me show you the natural benefits to stretching and staying flexible!
    Alice-Pilates-33s.jpg

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  6. Alice I love to watch you stretch and bend over and touch your toes, especially right in front of me!

7. I understand that HiggsRig, you asked me over and over again to bend over in front of you! How would you like me to stretch for you?
    Alice-Pilates-34s-610x914.jpg

8. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Anytime you can party with Alice it will be an amazing time! She is kind, sweet, hot and a little stick of dynamite in bed! Join this extremely knowledgable lady for the best party of your life!

9. I stay flexible with Pilates and yoga every other day! I love to see the surprise on my clients face when they realize how flexible I am!
    [​IMG]

auron79 likes this.