RANCH SPECIAL Get a Sip, while you still can!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RemyMartin, Apr 26, 2022.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

[​IMG]

Remy Martin - the cognac - and me Remy Martin - the courtesan, are in a league of our own.

Both are classy, go down smooth, are easy on the senses and are quite unforgettable in our own ways.

The big difference?

While Remy Martin - the cognac - is available 24/7 in stores around the planet, Remy Martin - the courtesan - is a uniquely and sinfully pleasurable experience only available at the Bunny Ranch
    this summer from July 12th-19th - and then that’s the last scheduled tour for 2022.

In fact, if you don’t book me Remy Martin, the courtesan and
    fulfill that long-standing fantasy of yours, you may need a few bottles of Remy Martin - the cognac - to drown your sorrows for not acting on your desire when you had the chance.

Fair warning guys!

2. A short time with you is so much better then a thousand cognacs, especially since there's only one of you.

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

RemyMartin likes this.
  3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Awe, thank you luv [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info and well written!!! Schedule your appointment with @RemyMartin for many memorable experiences to cherish!!! She is so talented, educated, sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful, I think we are well overdue for a two girl!
    I've heard nothing but praise about how much fun and attentive you are.
    Can we make this a reality during my next tour???

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I return for my last scheduled tour of the year on July 12th for 1 week only! That’s right - only til July 19th! My available dates are extremely limited due to high demand. Come quench your Remy thirst during my last tour of the year [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J and Bruce75 like this.
  7. Love the post you gentlemen don’t forget to send this beautiful women a email for a booking cause you won’t want to let her go

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure and I agree that we are well overdue for a "2 Girl Party"!!! I know we would have a blast together. I would love to make this happen during your next tour!!! Who wants to book both of us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]