Get Sexy with Summer

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by summersage, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Also while I'm at Sagebrush, I'm gonna check out all the girls at Sagebrush including you and Summer. Don't know when I'll be coming out but once I do know, I'll let you know. Probably the same date as for the other ranches I will be visiting in Carson City which also means I'll be doing a brothel crawl of my own.

AlexaWu likes this.
  2. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Cant wait to meet you! If you are able to come sooner, we are having the St Patty's crawl!

Clark DM and Leo Goodale like this.
  3. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Don't know if I'll be able to, not if my government decides to lock the airports off. Hopefully, they don't but I'm not building my hopes up for it.

AlexaWu likes this.
  4. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Safety first! Hopefully next time I'm back if not this crawl. :D

Clark DM and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Just waiting to see what my government is doing and I don't blame them if they do close all airports. People's safety is the top priority.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your sexy adorable pics!!! Book your fabulous party with @summersage today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Matty5
    Chat with Me

Matty5 Active Member

Such a natural beauty, love your pictures Summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Summer is even sexier in person! Love her vibrant personality and beauty [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Clark DM likes this.