RANCH SPECIAL GETTING BACK INTO THE SADDLE

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Oct 19, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Are you starting over after being with your partner and best friend in life has gone to heaven?

Are you lonely or missing a companion?

Are you missing the touch of a woman or feeling her warm body next to yours?

I would help you get back into the saddle again.

Book a minimum "Out Date" of 3 hours and receive another hour complimentary. We can experience a "Romantic Dinner" together.

Book an "Overnight" of 12 hours with a complimentary breakfast on me.

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

wrb55rosco likes this.
  2. I love your hair [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

3. KaylaRose
    Chat with Me

KaylaRose Your Spunky Fantasy Blonde

Book with the amazing Cumisha!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

What a special gift to be able to give someone who has lost a loved one. Thank you Cumisha :)

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @BerkleyHill for you kind words and compliment!!! You're so sweet!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Cumisha is a very compassionate, patient, and understanding! When getting back into the saddle make sure to book with Cumisha!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and thanks for sharing your thoughts!!! It's hard for somebody who has been with their partner for 53 years and all over sudden they are lonely and missing a companion!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KaylaRose for your kind words, compliment and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Cumisha is one of the sweetest ladies! She’s so good at creating that safe and comfortable space where you can be vulnerable and feel supported. Not to mention the show she brings to the bedroom (;
    Book this experience asap! It’s definitely not something you wanna miss out on.

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MiaMonet for your kind words, compliments and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KaylaRose for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @EllieAmes for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KaylaRose for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you lonely or missing the touch of a woman?

I would love to get you back into the saddle again!!!

It will be many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]