RANCH SPECIAL Gold hill hotel outdate!

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by StaceyDaniels, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Have you ever been curious about paranormal activities, and have always wanted to experience it first hand? But did not want to do it alone? Well here is your chance. Golden Hill
    Hotel is running a special for $149 for one night with dinner included. There is also ghost hunting tours as well, and many other activities to get involved in with your companion. If you are into paranormal stuff as a romantic outdate, this is the date for you. We can go on ghost tours together and learn more about this historical hotel that is actually haunted. Then we can go have dinner, drinks, and get down to business in the hotel suite. And after we get down to business we can hold each other and sleep together, or we can go ghost hunting ourselves. If you get scared I will comfort you and make you feel warm. Lets have some fun and spend the night at a haunted hotel!

Book a minimum for 3 hours and get two hours free. If you put a 10% deposit to reserve I will extend another 30 minutes of the deal. Here is the flier for the hotel!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    golden hotel.jpg

Call 775-246-7077 ext 0 to book an outdate to make a 10% deposit. And you can email me as well if you would like to know more information before booking: [email protected]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous Out Date with @StaceyDaniels with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Yes you would have a blast for sure!! VC is soooop fun!

Panathropist likes this.
  4. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

Only warning - and @AbbyAvery knows all about this - is you have to keep your eye open for ghosts!

AbbyAvery likes this.