Happy Armed Forces Day!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joe carbols, May 15, 2021.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hi @Air Force Amy

Just a quick not to recognize you and your Air Force Service and to wish you a Happy Armed Forces Day!

While you are the only Military member that I have enjoyed a great encounter, if I missed anyone with military experience PLEASE add them to the post!!! I am sure I have missed a beautiful lady or two.

na Zdorovie!!!!

Just as I toasted @origlegman for his birthday. I offer a toast to @Air Force Amy as well!!

So.. One Scotch, One Bourbon and One Beer! for @Air Force Amy !!!! Gosh if I keep this up I will get a good buzz shortly. But... its 5 o'clock somewhere.

I hope @Air Force Amy and all the veterans have a wonderful weekend!

Joe

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome post @joe carbols!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

tahoebigbear likes this.
  4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

thanks Kevin and right back at you....missing chatting with you and Rapid at the BR pool parties....

5. Thank you @joe carbols carbols. So sweet and thoughtful of you to take the time write such nice thoughts! Thank you!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Thank you @kevinz0071 !

And Happy Armed Forces Day to all my fellow Veterans! Thank you for your service!!

image.jpeg

RunningSquirrel likes this.