Happy Easter and Happy Passover everyone!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerryVestal, Apr 9, 2020.

1. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

I hope you all and you loved ones Have a Blessed and Happy Easter and Happy Passover this week and weekend while we get through this covid-19 virus wrecking the world. GOD Bless you all and your loved ones! [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Thank you @JerryVestal

I appreciate you and your faith. May God show us his greatest love and protection!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  3. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Thank you my beloved sister @Air Force Amy ! I love you and your strong faith as well, it shines brightly and as beautiful as you are inside and out! I struggle like everyone else, but GOD does get us through even if we have a mustard seed size faith! Though we depend on GOD for the greatest love and salvation and protection, HE also has us lean on each other and celebrate with each other in good times and bad. I hope you and your elderly neighbor have a Happy Easter and be safe! Also I hope you are enjoying the freebie Pureflix.com account on me, @Air Force Amy . [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]