PIC THREAD Happy Monday

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by SophiaSun, Jul 29, 2019.

1. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

I agree with you 110% sexy @SophiaSun. I make every day count. Yesterday is the past tomorrow is the future but today is the Present and what a wonderful Gift it has become. I wish you a fantastic week.

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I can’t agree more with this quote Sophia! I hope you have the beautiful week you so deserve![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

joe carbols and ShayRose like this.
  4. ShayRose
    Chat with Me

ShayRose Licensed Massage Therapist

You have such a great energy Miss Sophia! So sexy and funny!

joe carbols likes this.
  5. I love this! Thanks for the Monday motivation Miss Sophia!! :D

joe carbols likes this.
  6. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]thank you !!!

joe carbols likes this.
  7. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]thank you !!

joe carbols likes this.
  8. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]thank you sweetheart!!!

joe carbols likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Enjoy each day to it's fullest and look forward to a successful future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  10. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

Happy Tuesday!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Happy Tuesday to you too @SophiaSun!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

One day at a time is all I pray for caring compassionate @cumishaamado. every day I can go vertical ( and little Joe can go horizontal) is a gift. The fact that I can turn oxygen into CO2 is a great thing.

I enter each day thinking about how much stronger I’m getting and thanks to @KathrynWolfe each night I have three to five accomplishments that I confirm out loud before I start my evening prayers.

Life is too short to not enjoy each and every breath you take. It’s a GREAT DAY! To be alive!!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree @joe carbols!!! It's great to be alive especially after my "Heart Attack".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  14. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Most Tuesdays are 2 for Tuesdays. I guess an encounter with Sexy @SophiaSun and caring compassionate @cumishaamado would qualify.

I know @foreverman enjoyed a 2 for Tuesday with these outstanding two ladies. The pics in the tub and the review following was freaking awesome.

My favorite four musketeers
    @foreverman, @origlegman, @thunderstorm, and the king of them all @isurfer.

There are so many gentleman that I envy and I try to be more alike these outstanding gentleman. Like @RunningSquirrel, @Adventure Guy, @ColinSTL, @firefighter , @FumbleNutts , @Broadhildt and @Tony Dark

thunderstorm likes this.
  15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

For those that do not believe in prayers or have faith just let me confirm that without those prayers and faith and commitment to God there is a very good chance that the caring compassionate @cumishaamado and I would not be on the boards texting right now.

My life is so much brighter since Cumi has entered my heart and our friendship continues to grow.

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!!

Here's the photo of us taking a "Bubble Bath" together:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

We @SophiaSun and @cumishaamado would love to have a 2 Girl Party with you @joe carbols someday like @foreverman[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_0844.jpg

17. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

This is other awesome party having together in hot tub.
    Including free drink and having role play.

Sophia Sun

joe carbols likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

20. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Gosh I hope the free drink was that raspberry champagne that I have shared with @cumishaamado in the past. But I think @SophiaSun might be a white wine or dry red wine drinker. She is so sophisticated

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You @joe carbols are absolutely correct!!! Wow!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  22. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I don’t even need wine when I’m with you @cumishaamado just kissing your lips makes me intoxicated.

Your showers are soooooo relaxing and it sets the mood for our Chaka Chaka

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! I love our sensuous showers setting the moods for our Chaka Chaka!!!! Explosive chemistry!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  24. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

What a great quote Sophia, always providing knowledge around here!

25. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

The entire encounter experience with @cumishaamado is unforgettable.

Starting with the lineup ( she is always dressed to the nines) or maybe just parlor chat ( she loves to snuggle next to me ). Then to go to her office to negotiate ( complete with messy kissy face) to getting the supplies from the hooker booker ( always extra towels and sheets just in case ) once the bed was made the fun begins right after the slickery doodly shower time.

CHAKA CHAKA

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I love our slickery doodly shower time too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Leroy Blankenship likes this.
  28. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hard to believe our first encounter and I went kicking and screaming as I did NOT want to join compassionate @cumishaamado in the shower. Boy was that ever a mistake. I’m glad you convinced me otherwise. It’s the highlight of the first portion of our encounter

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and support!!! I love our "Slickery Doodly" Showers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  30. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

So do I @cumishaamado, so do I!!!!

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Hehehehe!!! Always!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

Happy Monday!!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Attached Files:

33. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

Wishing successful day !!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I love this! Always gotta keep a positive mindset. <3

35. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

Happy Monday sweetheart!![smilie=hot over you.gif]