REVIEW Harley Lane - Doctor's Orders

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DragonTongue51st, Sep 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Following my first date with Harley, I was elated. In the stratosphere. I was a rocket in orbit for about 3 straight weeks. Then it hit me. The days started to drag. Nothing seemed interesting. I had trouble sleeping. No appetite. I found myself in the doctor’s office. My doc ran some tests and told me I might want to sit down for this. He had some bad news for me. He said I had a severe case of HLWS. Yep, one of the worst he’d seen. “Harley Lane Withdrawal Syndrome” he informed me. What’s more, he told me there was no cure—the only viable treatment was to keep feeding the addiction……

Best news I had all week!!

So, I quickly contacted Harley to set up a next date (Doctor’s orders). I had been pretty nervous arriving at the ranch the first time around. The second time was such a breeze compared to that first time. Everyone was so kind and helpful, and, now that I was a seasoned pro, I knew where to go and what to do. Harley again greeted me with a warm embrace, and instantly my symptoms of HLWS were cured! Negotiations were straightforward and quick, and, in no time, we were on the road.

We headed to Reno to spend the night at one of the resorts, which meant we had plenty of time to catch up during our drive. True to form, Harley was an excellent conversationalist. She is eclectic enough in her interests and experiences that I imagine she has a lot common with just about everybody. Each story or detail she shares is like a gem, uniquely exquisite and priceless. And she always makes me laugh! Spending time getting to know Harley is worth a fortune in itself.

This time I had booked a 24-hour date because, well, more time = more fun! While in Reno we did some window shopping, got a massage at the spa, took a bath together, and we went out for a fancy dinner. We even met some former royalty in the elevator—always an adventure when you’re out with Harley! Dinner was decadent, and it had nothing to do with the food. Harley was resplendent in her red dress. It felt criminal to remove it later on, but, you know, duty calls…. And seeing what she was wearing underneath was worth any crime and any punishment.

Our bed sustained some vigorous activity on multiple occasions. We had brought along a few fun toys to try, and Harley was game to showcase them all! Being in bed with Harley is indescribable. She is at once playful and powerful, patient and passionate. We shared some of the most intensely erotic experiences together that I’ve ever had in my entire life. I mean the kind of stuff you perpetually relive in your daydreams, and every time, you can’t believe that it actually happened to you! In the end, I went to sleep with a Texas-sized smile on my face next to Harley. There is absolutely no price you can put on that.

So, now I’m sticking to the regimen prescribed by my physician. I eat my vegetables, exercise regularly, get plenty of sleep, and I arrange for regular infusions of Harley Lane. No more HLWS, and I’ve never felt better! As they say—after all, if you haven’t got your health, then you haven’t got anything.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @harleylane today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @harleylane today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]