RANCH SPECIAL Hooker Booker Bingo!!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by StacyPretty, Aug 24, 2019.

1. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Yes guys that’s still going on!! And I had marked off quite a few spots. I’m sure I forgot to mark off the other ones I have but oh well. What’s the harm in doing it again lol. Better safe than sorry!!

So I told you these kind of things go fast. I had an absolutely amazing party that helped me mark off a lot.

Just like I promised I gave a huge discount on our party. I’m telling you placing deposits does help. It helps reserve me on time and also I’m giving discounts with deposits! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PLACING DEPOSITS!! Save money! Get the party you want!

Here are the available slots that are left. Any interest in a spot on the bingo card? Email me! Let’s plan :). Parties with price points I will give you more time. ;)

Email me at [email protected]
    Twitter: Stacys2pretty

Available spots
    IMG_1225.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kzgurl, Leo Goodale and carlitoalex like this.
  2. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I'm glad I had the opportunity to party with you Stacy.

3. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

I’m glad I had the opportunity to party with you as well. You’re so passionate ♥️

carlitoalex and Leo Goodale like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome special!!! Book your fabulous party with @StacyPretty today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

So many lovely options left and yet at the same time you are murdering me at this bingo game :D

Still hoping you'll be a part of my two girl party needed for my card ;) and possibly for your card too from what I see ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. kzgurl
    Chat with Me

kzgurl Active Member

I see a Bingo coming soon..... Let's help these ladies out! All for fun and fun for All!

JessicaKitten likes this.