PIC THREAD HOUSE PARTY OCTOBER 14 FROM 7 PM UNTIL 1 AM

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Oct 6, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I started decorating for our house party October 14th.

Also, I made my "Lucky Homemade Lumpias". I rolled over 142 Lumpias today and I'm going to roll more tomorrow.

IMG_5795.jpg 71796698651__5F904D90-7D88-41B3-9A95-37651DB4B953.jpg IMG_9295.jpg IMG_9348.jpg IMG_9343.jpg

2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Thank u for decorating you did an amazing! I love it when the house is all festive!

3. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

LitaLecherous Your Perverted Pin-Up Girlfriend

Thank you I’m so excited for the spoopy party

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and I love decorating for our parties!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MiaMonet for loving my decorations and yummy homemade lumpias!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'm still going to add more decorations each day. Come in and experience our party. I'll be cooking my "Homemade Lumpias"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @shyguy71 for liking my post and are you coming to our party?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. planning on it, got a costume and can't wait to try your lumpias :):)

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome and I can't wait for you to try my homemade lumpias too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DiamondEuphoria likes this.
  12. DiamondEuphoria
    Chat with Me

DiamondEuphoria Book with me! Xoxo @LoveRanch North

I love all the decorations! Definitely Halloween season ready!!

meangene69 likes this.
  13. DiamondEuphoria
    Chat with Me

DiamondEuphoria Book with me! Xoxo @LoveRanch North

My favorite decoration is the clown spppoookyyy

meangene69 likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DiamondEuphoria for your kind words and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

The Clown is my favorite too and his name is "Max"!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_9384.jpg

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_9385.jpg
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2023
    LitaLecherous and Milton Winrow like this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

17. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

October 14 is THIS Saturday y’all!
    Don’t forget to stop by SBR House Party & try Cumisha’s delicious lumpias.

meangene69 likes this.
  18. Everything looks amazing!! Happy Halloween :D:D

19. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Can’t wait. Another big house party

meangene69 likes this.
  20. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

It looks great in there Cumisha![smilie=happy.gif]

LitaLecherous likes this.
  21. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Your clown is amazing!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LitaLecherous likes this.
  22. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

LitaLecherous Your Perverted Pin-Up Girlfriend

23. AddieCalico
    Chat with Me

AddieCalico certified woodland nymph!

I'm so excited! Tomorrow y'all!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LolaLaBella for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BellaWest for the compliment and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Miss you too @sindysky and thanks for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @stacytyler for sharing your thought and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words, compliment and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LitaLecherous for sharing your thoughts and kind words!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AddieCalico for sharing your thoughts and I can't wait for your to taste my homemade lumpias!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Come on in and join us for the party

33. The decorations look amazing!!! come by and check them out!!!!

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @PhoenixElizabeth for sharing your thoughts and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]