How are you spending your free time now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ImogenSteele, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Studying Russian alone must keep you busy! Any good pics you’d like to share

2. Been busy with school; will graduate with my Associate's in Music on the 16th.

AlexaWu likes this.
  3. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

Been doing lots of landscaping at the house and cleaning lol lots of jogging but finally CA will start slowly reopening things this Friday so that’s good news.

4. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

They extended the shelter in place until the end of May for our county. Which county are you located in?

5. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Early congrats! Almost there :cool:

6. I guess I'm of the lucky ones, my life has barely been impacted. In fact its a bit better since I'm working from home. Insanely busy of course but that just makes the day go by faster.

Waiting in line is a minor annoyance, but beyond that pretty much the same as I was doing before this.

It is an introvert's time to shine!

If I had one complaint, it did mess up my plan to see Alice next month.

ImogenSteele likes this.
  7. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Currently playing through the OG Final Fantasy VII. I haven't played it in at least 10 years. For fun, I've been naming every character after some ranch ladies.

8. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I live on the edge of a small lake, I go out during the day in my canoe to explore it, see the baby ducks and geese which have just hatched out and do some fishing. I have enough of a weight set that I can do an aerobic training for about an hour 3x a week. There is a paved 70 mile trail about 1/4 mile from my house that I either run on or go for bike rides on. I've planted my vegetable garden and am in the process of planting flowers now. On the days its not raining up here by Seattle, I'll sit out on my deck in the evening with a fire in the chimnea, watching the sunset, sipping scotch and reading. All in all, I keep quite occupied and life is good!

AlexaWu and RunningSquirrel like this.
  9. Right now I'm watching the second season of charmed with a margarita. Tomorrow my dad and I are visiting my mom's grave to say hi to her and wish her a happy. Mother's day.

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

AlexaWu likes this.