REVIEW In Heaven with Daniella Valenti

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bigboynz31, Aug 28, 2019.

1. It was my first time at the Kit Kat and I have to say the beautiful Daniella Valenti caught my eye as I walked in and saw all the girls lined up, which was a new experience for me! Usually you walk in and have a drink, then pick the girl... I guess this is a specialty for the Kit Kat!

Anyway, the formalities taken care of we relaxed together!

If you like brunette's with the tiniest tinge of a red heads hot blooded nature! I mean I have never seen a woman do what she did... certainly not an experience for the faint-hearted... let's just say she got the blood pumping in all the right places very very quickly and through a lot of sensual massage, kissing and cheeky body rubs kept me there for as long as possible!

The next time I am coming by I am definitely going to look up Daniella again!

2. Thank you for the kind words

Looking forward to seeing you again soon

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @DaniellaValenti today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DaniellaValenti likes this.
  4. Thanks gorgeous

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @DaniellaValenti today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]