Intense study break with the beautiful and brilliant Bobbi Besos

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Dec 14, 2017.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So I had noticed Bobbi on Twitter a couple weeks before my trip and had an immediate interest and we exchanged brief hellos on the boards and Twitter before finally meeting at Madam Suzette's Birthday party and felt an immediate spark but we never had time to truly connect.

But as luck would have it we finally crossed paths the next day as she was packing up to take the week off to prepare for final exams. I was impressed she held off on leaving to give us a chance to connect. And even more impressed she would come back that evening if I wanted to party.

I could not resist so within a few hours I let her know I was down and what a late night rendezvous we had. After considerable time connecting we decided on the VIP. Without going into details, I'll just say Bobbi might be new to the ranches but definitely not new to pleasing her man. She made me feel like a king and so honored to end my trip with such an amazing woman.

Bobbi is such an amazing lady so make sure you check her out when she makes her move to the bunny ranch next week. She will give you a winter wonderland you'll never forget and definitely turn up the heat.

Thanks for a great[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] final night Bobbi. Can't wait til we meet again!!!

2. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

WOW! Thank you so much, Raz, for such an incredible review! I love it! My only question - WHY did you have to go home and can you please return before St. Patty's Day? We miss you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

XOXO,
    Bobbi

3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Yea Raz, I agree. She’s pretty rad! What a great review!!

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  4. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Awww the memories!!!! I had such an amazing time with you @raz42071, thanks again for the amazing review!!!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @Bobbi Besos today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]