REVIEW Jade Monroe!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by WhatTheDuck, May 31, 2022.

1. Yes!! JADE MONROE IS AT THE KITKAT!!
    I had the Most Excellent Experience for this memorial weekend, i
    Had no idea who might party with so I took my courage for a KitKat lineup.
    When I picked Jade she Instantly Wonderful. We got to attend the Bunnyranch Pool Party, she was the BEST BLING a guy could want!! The party was outstanding!! And then back to her room for a BETTER KINDA PARTY!!(wink)! I felt like a kid with a birthday cake, she's Absolutely Scrumptious. We rocked that bed like a rodeo!! The date was everything I dreamed and More!!!
    Please everyone get to Carson NOW and see Jade!!!

XOXO Hugs/Kisses
    Michael

JadeMonroe, KikiLover, lover5 and 4 others like this.
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Nice review WTD. I have long admired Jade from afar. So glad to hear that she is back. Hope I can see her on my next visit.

JadeMonroe likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeMonroe likes this.
  4. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Thank you misha [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

We definitely rocked that bed ;);):D:D:D:D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Thank you for the amazing review, makes me melt!!!!!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure @JadeMonroe!!! Book your party with @JadeMonroe today and have her "Rock Your World"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeMonroe likes this.
  7. Was very glad too see Jade on Karina and Cumishas Twitter broadcast!!!
    Good to bump my review
    EVERYONE GO SEE Jade Monroe at KitKat right away

8. Jade is such a joy! I appreciate sharing a house with her! If you haven’t visited and seen this enchanting lady, you’re missing out! Kit Kat is where she is! Stop by today! You won’t regret it! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.