Jessie Stone is out of this world amazing!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jaythesane, Feb 17, 2019.

1. I don't really write reviews, but I have been moved by this sweet soul Jessie Stone, and I have to say something.

Jessie is the sweetest, coolest woman I've had the pleasure of engaging with, period. I saw her at LRN and went in expecting great fun, but had no idea she'd be so down to earth and stunningly sensual.

Honestly, I struggle for the right words to properly convey how completely my mind has been blown...

I went to see Jessie for a Nuru massage. First off, usually there's no massage to speak of, but she started by give me the best massage I've had in recent memory. So I'm already thinking, woah this is cool.

But as we keep chatting and laughing, and as she starts sliding over my body, I just...kind of left this planet. Her sliding technique came on like a slow and sensual headrush. Her luscious body seemed to have a knowledge of mine that I struggle to explain.

She teased me mercilessly with her strokes until I could take no more and just lost my load onto her gorgeous body.

At this point, I'm already ranking her in the Halls of Aphrodite's most blessed children. But then, without prompting, she decided I wasn't done.

She worked me over again until I was rock hard with her sliding between my knees. I swear to Christ that when she looked up at me and made eye contact in that moment, the sweet heat in her eyes literally compelled me to an ecstatic, ball and ass clenching release.

Just sharing this experience has me sweating lightly and breathing deeply.

Good Lord Jessie, you are something else, thank you for sharing that love and sensuality that you've got in spades. Can't wait to see you again soon.