About Me Katie’s Faves

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by KatieSummers, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Hey guys :) I’m trying to post more on here & I thought I’d just share some of my favorite things!!

animals- I LOVE cats, I have a special orange tabby named Benny. He’s missing his right hind leg but he gets around like a speedy rabbit!

foods- ASIAN FOOD!! (Except sushi) my all time favorites are Vietnamese and Thai (YUM CRAVING NOW)

music- I’m old school, I love Elton John, Supertramp and 90s alternative bands!

activities- I love being active, hiking, gym, and swimming are some of my favorites but I also play the cello in my spare time

SEX (what you all were waiting for) - I love to please! I love fulfilling fantasies, and giving oral may possibly be my favorite bedroom activity.

what’re some of your favorites???
    Send me a message or email & book me so we can discuss in person!! ❤️

2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Thanks for this beautifully detailed thread post. I love cats as well. No wonder I'm a big fan of KitKat Ranch. Full of beautiful, cute and adorable kitties that I certainly would love to party with.

KatieSummers likes this.
  3. Johnboy
    Chat with Me

Johnboy Active Member

Animals horses
    Food- seafood
    ACTIVITIES- sports, outdoors, cooking
    SEX- EATING PUSSY, DOGGIE

4. I love:

Experiences: I think experiences are a very important part of life and we should collect as many as possible.

Food: I’ve always loved Mexican food! It’s just soooo good!

Movies: I don’t watch a lot of movies, but when I do I enjoy them. I recently watched The Peanut Butter Falcon. I recommend that one highly.

Katies Jokes: Because I find them hilarious!

5. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Animals: Cats
    Food: Italian
    Music: Anything but rap and similarities
    Sex: When I go to the ranches my experiences can begin.
    Activities: Video games, movies, anime, comics, fantasy football, NFL, YouTube, non-WWE pro wrestling, game shows, NHL, bowling, basketball, writing, dancing, walking/hiking, mini-golf, billiards, cooking/baking, photography, ping pong, chess, and fishing.

KatieSummers likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @KatieSummers today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Have @KatieSummers fulfill your fantasies with lot's of memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]