KevinZ0071 Has an Announcement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinz0071, Jan 20, 2022.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

BunnyBoard Friends I have an Announcement to Make I wanted to be sure before I said Anything I am Engaged to be married my Beautiful Fiance Said yes I Just don't Live my Past Life Anymore.But I reconnected With God in the Fall and Realized i was Just Living in Daarkness All that Time. I will Always Remember Everyone i Met and Spoke To Durig my Time @bunnyranch, @LoveRanchNorth, @sagebrushranch, @KitKatBrothel and @LoveRnchSouth @aliencathouseLV. and Times With my Late Friend @DennisHof RIP Brother I hope you are Looking Down on me From Heaven and are Proud of the Man I have become. I Fell in Love and I love her Absolutely and Completely and I look at my Time With and Talking to All the ladies as Just one Big long Fun Bachelor Party. So Will Still have Twitter, Social Media Etc. Cause Certain Ladies who have Always been friends to me Will be invited to the Wedding but my OF and All that stuff will go away ASAP. To All the Ladies i never Got to Meet Thank you for Bearing With me through the Years I Just Can't See you Anymore but huge huuuuuuuuugs

2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Congratulations! All the best in the future.

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Congratulations Kevin and I’m so happy for you! I want to wish all the best for you and your beloved. Cheers!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

4. Congratulations to you friend! Here is to hoping for the best and many happy years!

5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Congrats Kevin!! All the best in the future!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!! All my best wishes for happiness!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

7. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Good luck! I wish you well Kevinz0071.

8. Congratulations, Kevin. Wishing you all the happiness in the future.