REVIEW Kylie Moon is Elite

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Kevin Michael, Sep 9, 2023.

Tags:
  1. I first saw Kylie in August on a whim. What a decision that was! From the moment she took my hand and led me to her room all of the anxiety I had been carrying around washed away. For me it was truly a miracle.
    All that aside Kylie was professional, kind, and of course soooo hot. She rocked me. She snuggled me. She healed me. Needless to say I knew I had to see her again. I made it back 4 weeks later for another dose of Kylie medicine. She is one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen and an elite courtesan.

2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Awesome review! Sounds like an amazing time with a beautiful woman! :)

3. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Great review she is Beautiful [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

Thank you Kevin! You have me blushing, thank you for the kind words ! What a pleasure it is to spend time with you! I’m so happy our paths cross[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I can’t wait to see you again soon! :p:p

Kevin Michael and grizzly like this.
  5. I will be looking forward

P.S. I have to say also, I have lived most of my life on the road as a touring musician. I have been with my fair share of beautiful women (outside) throwing themselves at me for free, usually with some drama and or attachment issues. None of these women come close to Kylie’s inner and outer beauty.

KylieMoon and grizzly like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your party with @KylieMoon today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]