REVIEW Lacy Truffles @ Sagebrush

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JayJayJay, Mar 10, 2024.

1. JayJayJay
    Chat with Me

JayJayJay Well-Known Member

After three parties, I feel it is past time to write some words about Miss Truffles.
    First off, thank you!!
    Miss Truffles is smart, beautiful, and extremely sensual. I enjoy you being true to heart and energetic to no ends. Sure she has a beautiful body, but she is even more beautiful on the inside once you have a chance to talk and listen to what she says. You will find her to be kind to everyone around her, easy to get along with, and negotiations are not stressful.
    Go look her up for yourself you will not be disappointed. Truffles will be at Sagebrush until March 23, 2024, and future dates to be posted.
    Feel free to message me directly with any questions.

IMG_0934.png

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Never met her so far. I wanted to go to the crawl this weekend but can't get away. I'll go once the roads are clear.

LacyTruffles and JayJayJay like this.
  3. LacyTruffles
    Chat with Me

LacyTruffles Bombshell waiting for gentleman who prefer BLONDES

OOOhhhh my gossshhh Jay!!!!

1st, I didn't even know there was a REVIEW section....lol:p
    2nd, THANK YOU for such a glowing praise of the time we shared TOGETHER!

Chemistry & Passion are also key to the ULTIMATE connection....so YOU as the 2nd brought a lot to our SPECIAL rendezvous.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

xoXoX,
    Truffles

foreverman and JayJayJay like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your memorable party with @LacyTruffles for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JayJayJay
    Chat with Me

JayJayJay Well-Known Member

Thank you for the replies. I can’t wait for her return to continue our time together.

6. thanks for sharing - need to add some time with her to my wish list!!! high five!