Ladies for Ladies Gratitude Shout Outs!!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CamiParker, Apr 7, 2024.

1. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

This is great thread and what a wonderful way to show each other so much love and appreciation! XOXO! Shout out to you for making this thread! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB and CamiParker like this.
  2. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Shout out to Karen Fisher for coming out to visit us all

3. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Awwwww thank you Doll! That’s so sweet of you to say. The world can never have too much love!

4. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Send me an email and we can exchange numbers because I plan on holding you to that!!! My mouth is watering already!!

SailorB likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @CamiParker for sharing your thoughts and I sent you an email with my cell number. Let's keep in touch so I can bring my "Homemade Lumpias" to you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  6. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I can’t wait!! I’m heading on a cruise next week, but will be back for Memorial Day! I’ll send you a text so you have my number and we can connect then!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CamiParker for sharing your thoughts and have an awesome and memorable time on your cruise!!! Let's keep in touch and I can't wait for you to taste my "Homemade Lumpias"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  8. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

What kind do you make? Just curious, I know whatever it is they’ll be delicious!

SailorB likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

My Homemade Lumpias have lean ground beef, russet potatoes with mixed veggies or I can make them without meat for those that are "Vegan".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Here's a video that was made when I was a "Kit Kat Ranch" rolling my homemade lumpias with the ingredients:

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2024
    CamiParker and SailorB like this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SailorB for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  11. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

You’re welcome thanks for always sharing and chatting.

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  13. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Cumisha please don't keep teasing me, I'll be here until May 24th and am dying to taste them

SailorB likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AudreyAllen for sharing your thoughts and our monthly theme party is "May 11th" and I will be cooking my "Homemade Lumpias"!!! What is your schedule and shift?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Delicious!! I’m definitely not a vegan. lol Suoer cute videos, nice to see Daddy’s handsome face!

SailorB likes this.
  16. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

No problem! That’s the nerd in me that had them laying around..lol.

CamiParker likes this.
  17. the support you all have for each other is amazing. I wish all businesses were like this!

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

CamiParker likes this.
  19. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Nerds are sexy though!! Nerds make the world work properly! A world without nerds can’t exist!

20. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

21. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Thank you to Miss @NikkiAskaway for lending me this scrunchie because it’s the most perfectly perfect shade of pink to bring on my cruise with me!

IMG_4736.jpeg

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CamiParker for your kind words and compliment!!! I can't wait for your to taste my "Homemade Lumpias" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]