RANCH SPECIAL LAKE TAHOE CRUISE ABOARD THE MS DIXIE

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, May 5, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Are you looking to relax and distress or lonely and missing companionship?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Book for MS Dixie Cruise with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

Email: [email protected]

IMG_8296.jpg

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  2. This is what @Aviato and I were hoping to finally do :) I have never even been to the lake yet!

cumishaamado and Aviato like this.
  3. cumishaamado and KarinaKaifova like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KarinaKaifova for liking my post!!! This is an awesome "Out Date" to experience for you and @Aviato!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I have yet to experience a boat ride. This is one of the adventures I’ve always wanted to do. Book with @cumishaamado

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]