RANCH SPECIAL LESSONS OF PEGGING WITH CUMISHA AMADO

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jun 6, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Are you curious about "Pegging"? There is a process in preparing yourself for "Pegging" and make it an enjoyable experience.

I will teach you how to give yourself an enema. To make sure you are clean up your butt. Then we will go through some breathing exercise with massaging to relax your muscles around the opening of your butt. Then I'll massage your prostrate too before inserting a variety of anal toys (some vibrate and some have a variety of textures). I have glass & textured anal toys too.

With my extensive background working as a Registered Nurse for 8 years, I know about the human body.

IMG_4891.jpg
    To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jasonzx, BlackAngel6, Boggsy and 2 others like this.
  2. So many curious people out there. They find the fascination but do not know where to begin. With your knowledge, I believe anyone would be in great hands.

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @HarleyKnight for sharing your thoughts and support.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HarleyKnight likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I’ve done a pegging party two girl with cumisha, she’s very talented and so educated on the activity.. she makes it one awesome experience! Safe and pleasurable. I’d love to have a pegging party threesome with her again. :p

6. ZaraBlue
    Chat with Me

ZaraBlue your personal chocolate kitty at KitKat

I'd love to watch a pegging party and learn from you Cumisha.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ZaraBlue for sharing your thoughts and I would for you to watch us and learn the lessons of Pegging!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. A pegging party? Im always game.

9. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

it is not easy..............................................

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Baba1234 for sharing your thoughts and it takes alot of persistence and dedication to teach you the the safety and proper way to experience a "Pegging Party"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and compliments!!! I would love to do a "Crossover Pegging Party" with you again too!!! Who wants to book a party with us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit today!!!

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. Beginners to pegging are in great hands with @cumishaamado . It takes a ton of preparation and knowledge to make your first pegging experience enjoyable and @cumishaamado is one of the best!

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ElsieEllis for sharing your thoughts, compliments and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for sharing your thoughts and I would love to do another "2 Girl Pegging Party" with you again!!! Who wants to book with us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Baba1234 for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Hope to see you when you return from Thailand!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! I would love to do another "2 Girl Pegging Party" with you again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lingerieluvrm likes this.