RANCH SPECIAL LET'S EXPLORE THE NUDE BEACHES OF LAKE TAHOE

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jul 19, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Summer is here!!! Let's have fun in the sun exploring the Nude Beaches of Lake Tahoe:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Book 3 hours and receive another 3 hours for "FREE"[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I will pay for all expenses and activities - I will bring my famous homemade "Lumpias" and have a picnic on the beach too!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_7352.jpg

The Skinny on Lake Tahoe’s Nude Beaches

Tired of swimming in trunks? Left your bikini at the hotel? Or do you just really prefer to sunbathe au naturale? Here’s the scoop to the best Lake Tahoe nude beaches.

The first cluster is on the East Shore, about 6 miles north of Highway 50 on Highway 28 where you’ll see a parking lot on the lake side. Park there, and start heading south down a fire road. Here, you’ll have several options to turn off and choose the nude beach you’re most inclined to visit.

North and South Whale beaches are a good bet for white sand and a relaxing day, though not all visitors are nude. Secret Harbor Creek Beach is a great nude beach for socializing, from naked grilling (careful!) to volleyball and paddleball, and includes three great hiking trails for the nude naturalist.

Secret Cove, also known as Paradise Cove or Paradise Rock, is one of Tahoe’s most frequented and mellow beaches, and about 90 percent of the beach population on a given day is nude.

For North Lake Tahoe nude beaches, orient yourself from Sand Harbor State Park, and head south a little over a mile til you come to a gated Forest Service parking lot on the mountain side of the road. Park here. You’ll cross the highway, walk down a sandy path and in 5 minutes you’ll find a curving sandy beach and boulders galore. You’re at Chimney Cove. It’s worth noting that Chimney Beach itself is fairly well-populated by families and suited swimmers … this is probably a last resort.

To find Hidden Beach, take Highway 28 south to Memorial Point Visitors Center parking lot, about a half-mile north of Sand Harbor and find street parking, but beware of the no parking signs; the rangers here are serious business. Just walk along the highway til you see the nude beach, only visible when you peer over the guard rail. This beach is phenomenal with water levels low, and the sand is amazing.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    JuniperJones likes this.
  2. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Come on gentlemen if you dont book @cumishaamado you will be missing out! A lovely day at a nude beach sounds so exciting!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JessicaKitten for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JessicaKitten likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to experience the "Nude Beaches of Lake Tahoe"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Photos of Nude Beaches in Lake Tahoe:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-20_12-20-48.jpeg
    Tahoe's nude beaches: The history ...
    tahoemagazine.com

Secret Cove at Lake Tahoe is the lake's ...
    pinterest.com

Chimney Beach Lake Tahoe
    tahoeactivities.com

Secret Cove Beach
    tahoeactivities.com

Secret Cove - 129 Photos & 47 Reviews ...
    yelp.com

Secret Cove Nude Beach Lake Tahoe Stock ...
    shutterstock.com

yelp.com

Tahoe nude beaches
    kolotv.com

nudity at Lake Tahoe beaches ...

Chimney Beach Lake Tahoe
    tahoeactivities.com

[​IMG]

yelp.com

[​IMG]

Secret Cove Nevada
    secretcovenevada.com

[​IMG]

Check Out the Most Secret Nude Beach in ...
    bestlifeonline.com

[​IMG]

LT. Stumbled across a nudist beach ...
    foap.com

[​IMG]

NUDE BEACH at LAKE TAHOE - JPG Photos
    jpgmag.com

[​IMG]

Secret Cove | Lake Tahoe's Nude Beach ...
    pachamamayogaretreats.com

[​IMG]

Secret Cove Beach ...
    adventuresoftherattypack.com

[​IMG]

Secret Cove (Nude Beach), Incline ...
    reddit.com

[​IMG]

Secret Cove beach nevada 2 - Living + ...
    livingnomads.com

[​IMG]

Chimney Beach Lake Tahoe
    tahoeactivities.com

[​IMG]

bestlifeonline.com

[​IMG]

Lake Tahoe's Top Beaches | FOX40
    fox40.com

[​IMG]

beaches at Lake Tahoe ...
    reviewjournal.com

[​IMG]
    nudity along Lake Tahoe beaches ...
    latimes.com

[​IMG]

Best Nude Beaches on Earth - Men's Journal
    mensjournal.com

[​IMG]

Secret Harbour Nude Beach, Carson City ...
    trover.com

[​IMG]

Blog - Robson Abbott
    robsonabbott.virb.com

[​IMG]

Lake Tahoe today? Here is Secret Cove ...
    reddit.com

[​IMG]

Guide – River Dippers
    riverdippers.org

[​IMG]

Secret Cove - 128 Photos & 48 Reviews ...
    yelp.com

[​IMG]

Tahoe's nude beaches: The history ...
    tahoemagazine.com

[​IMG]

Best Summer Spots in Lake Tahoe | Jason ...
    jasondanielshaw.com

[​IMG]

chimney beach and secret cove – follow ...
    followthetumbleweed.wordpress.com

[​IMG]

bestlifeonline.com

[​IMG]

Secret Cove beach nevada - Living + ...
    livingnomads.com

[​IMG]

Secret Cove, Nude Beach, Lake Tahoe ...
    pachamamayogaretreats.com

[​IMG]

Lake Tahoe's best beaches in California ...
    cnn.com

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Information for Chimney Beach[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Chimney Beach

Incline Village, NV 89451

Website
    [​IMG]

Chimney Beach is one of the best ways to get away from the crowds, as long as you’re willing to make the moderate half mile hike (one way). Enjoy sweeping views of Lake Tahoe, boulder outcroppings, sandy beach, crystal clear water and the unique chimney marker that gives the beach it’s name. There are several sandy beach pockets among boulders as you walk the trail heading south of the Chimney Beach if you want a smaller spot all to yourself. There is a chance you can encounter nude sunbathers so we recommend families staying near the immediate area of Chimney Beach. Picnic tables and restrooms are provided nearby and feel free to bring your dog since Chimney Beach is a dog friendly Lake Tahoe beach. Get some interesting shots of the chimney which is the only thing remaining of an old lakefront cabin.

The beach is located 2.5 miles south of Sand Harbor right off of Highway 28 (about six miles south of Incline Village, Nevada). There are two parking lots – one Forest Service parking lot is .25 miles south of Thunderbird Lodge, on the west side of Highway 28. The second is a more obvious parking lot which is an additional .25 miles south. Parking is free at both parking locations, but overnight camping is not allowed.

There are signs marking the trail near the parking lot restrooms leading you down to the lake. The trail goes straight down from the parking lot and curves back when you get closer to the Lake Tahoe shoreline. You will spot the chimney as you get closer to the beachfront, it’s impossible to miss and makes finding this beautiful Lake Tahoe beach a breeze.

Chimney Beach is one of many wonderful North Lake Tahoe beaches. If you are staying in the South Lake Tahoe area then view are guide to South Lake Tahoe beaches too! View our Lake Tahoe beaches map for beach options nearest you.

Photo Gallery
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Map / Directions

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Sooo pretty! I want to go!!! I love swimming and the beautiful water is calling my name! [smilie=hot over you.gif] seriously! Looks like so much fun!

Has anyone been there yet?! If so what was your experience like?!:)

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's get to "Kitties" together and take a road trip to the "Nude Beaches"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Yes! Lets do it![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's all go to the Nude Beaches together!!! Who wants to go?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JessicaKitten for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

This place is amazing .
    We are having the best season now.
    Who' s coming here?[smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words and support!!! Summer is here and perfect to experience the "Nude Beaches" of Lake Tahoe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

this sounds so fun1! book your hot outdate with @cumishaamado today!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @IndyaBaby for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @IndyaBaby for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

How are you so cute.. Love you :eek:

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JuniperJones for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome and luv ya too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JessicaKitten for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!! Who wants to book a 2 Girl Out Date with @JessicaKitten and @cumishaamado?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Sounds like a lovely day and some fun in the sun! I can't wait for someone to take us up on this!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

25. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to go with you soon! Im so happy to have you here! You make sure us girls get to see some exciting things and find great places to eat! You are a wonderful person! Thank you for everything! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JessicaKitten for your kind words and support!!! Hurry before while the weather is beautiful!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It will also be awesome to do a "Crossover Party" with one of the other girls at the other houses too!!! What do you think?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

A crossover party would be amazing! So many lovely ladies to explore and relax with at the nude beach!

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!!! It would be a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Summertime is perfect weather to experience an Out Date to the Nude Beach!!! Who want's to experience this fabulous Out Date with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]