RANCH SPECIAL LET'S GO BACK IN TIME & EXPERIENCE VIRGINIA CITY

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Apr 25, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Who wants to "Go Back In Time of Mining Days of Virginia City"?

Activities to Experience in Virginia City:

Collar Mining Tour (30 minutes)

Bucket of Blood Saloon - Comstock Cowboys

Silver Queen
    Delta Saloon - Sucide Table
    Steam Train Tour (30 minutes)

Book a minimum of 3 hours and receive another hour complimentary and I will pay for all meals and activities while we are there.

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

IMG_7903.JPG IMG_7937.jpg IMG_7945.jpg IMG_7971.JPG
    IMG_3746.JPG IMG_3779.jpg

Grandmas Homemade Fudge

IMG_8249.jpg IMG_8250.jpg

Ostrich & Camel Races in Virginia City
    September 8 - 10, 2023

Last edited: Apr 25, 2023
    tinker likes this.
  2. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for sharing your thoughts and support[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to go back in time and experience the "Historical Mining Town" of Virginia City?

Book your Virginia City Out Date with a 10% deposit, at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you missing a companion to experience Virginia City together?

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Book a minimum Out Date of 3 hours and recieve the 4 hour complimentary!!! Call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit.

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you planning a trip to the Reno-Lake Tahoe Area? Summertime is approaching and Virginia City is a awesome mining town that has alot of history. I would love to "Custom Your Experience With Me to Virginia City, NV.

Email: [email protected]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Booking Info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]