RANCH SPECIAL LET'S GO TO SECRET COVE - A NUDE BEACH IN LAKE TAHOE

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jul 19, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's have fun in the sun at "Secret Cove", a "Nude Beach" in Lake Tahoe:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Book 3 Hours and Receive another 3 Hours for "FREE"

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I will pay for all expenses[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

We can party before going to Secret Cove and Party after.

I can cook my homemade "Lumpias" and we can have a "Romantic Picnic" on the Nude Beach

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who want to experience fabulous Out Date with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

this sounds like so much fun!! the beach is a perfect place for a relaxing outdate! book your perfect outdate with @cumishaamado today!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Make an appointment with her now !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

Great ideas as always hon..............

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

She is funny and very professional.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. ElizaWilde
    Chat with Me

ElizaWilde Well-Known Member

oh i love secret cove! this sounds like a great date!!

11. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Heck yeah! Such a great deal! Book with this beautiful lady today
    IMG_1271.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing!!! Who wants to join me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JustJoeInPowell for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!! I would love to go to the "Nude Beach" with you someday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ElizaWilde for you kinds words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

I’ve always wanted to go! Never been!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. ShayRose
    Chat with Me

ShayRose Licensed Massage Therapist

This sounds like so much fun! I need to make a trip soon!!!! Book with Cumisha and you won't forget it!

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @ShayRose for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You would love it @Vixen!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe moll for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Outdates are the best !

you're really cute btw

Love,
    Juniper

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! I love Out Dates - many awesome experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree @JuniperJones!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AjaMercury for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ElizaWilde for your kind words and support!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JuniperJones for your kind words and support!!! I would love to do a "2 Girl Crossover Out Date" with you someday!!! Who wants to take us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]