Make a million dollars... then spend it!

Discussion in 'Games' started by RoxyGold, Apr 15, 2019.

1. For this fun daydreaming game, share a way you would make a million dollars, and then a way to spend it! I’ll start...

Strike oil, then buy a private island

Let’s goof around and have fun! :)

ChloeCakes likes this.
  2. Inherit Great Aunt Matilda’s fortune, then buy a wild animal reserve

ChloeCakes likes this.
  3. Win the lottery, then build a life sized gingerbread house

RunningSquirrel and ChloeCakes like this.
  4. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

Find a bag of money....and go adopt all the puppies.. Might need to find another bag of money for food. :)

MercyMoselle and ChloeCakes like this.
  5. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

I will work for free....just want to play with the animals.

DesertRose and ChloeCakes like this.
  6. Arthur Dent
    Chat with Me

Arthur Dent Well-Known Member

Invent the world's most essential widget and spend the money visiting the national parks between visits to the ranches.

ChloeCakes likes this.
  7. Get the reward for catching a criminal, then buy a water tower full of nacho sauce :)

DesertRose, ChloeCakes and Lily Poole like this.
  8. Create the newest big thing in video games, and retire to a life of semi-professional poker. :)

Old Nick and ChloeCakes like this.
  9. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

Master the art of the sell and become a real estate tycoon in order to obtain land to rescue all the kitties !

DesertRose and JadeJasper like this.
  10. I would make sure the people in my life were taken care of and then I would probably put a large amount away for tattoos! And completely re model my house and sell it! :D

DesertRose, grizzly and ChloeCakes like this.

11. Yes!!!! This is the best answer. You win :3

grizzly and ChloeCakes like this.
  12. Get the reward for Finding a lost dog belonging to a rich person, then hire a personal chef to make me fresh cheesecake every day :)

13. Sell all my old baseball cards and have a big party on a yacht :)

14. Become a pop star and trash hotel rooms :)

sexywookiee and RunningSquirrel like this.
  15. Invest into properties and make more millions

16. And how would you spend your property millions, Mickee? :)

17. I'd win the Call of Duty World Championship with my hand picked team (it pays a lot more than you might expect lol) then get my pilot license and cruise around. And occasionally work as a private pilot to continue to fund my jetsetting adventures.

18. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Have you seen that puppy island you can go visit and adopt?? I forget where it is, I wanna say like Venezuela or something.

19. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

No I haven't....I will have to check it out. Thank you for sharing.

20. Well a guy in Wisconsin won $321 Million and has left. Does that work

21. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Let me see here.
    I would write a bestselling fiction novel that would earn me the money, then I would...
    Save half the money into my savings and retirement accounts.
    Place a down payment on a modest property to live in.
    Spend whatever leftover amount it would cost to have an outdate and overnight party with a handful of the ladies from the Ranches.

22. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

That would be interesting....do you eat the walls when you get hungry????

23. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

Those sound like great idea's. What kind of things would you write about?

24. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

I'd purchase 20+ acres of forested land outright, and then begin building an artists compound. Starting with the Ceramics Studio and kiln/glaze rooms. Then building the main house with more studio spaces for specific mediums, as well as a gag-worthy kitchen, and professional dungeon space.

This is my goal, to build my own home myself.

Ragazo Solo likes this.
  25. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

I could possibly write a science fiction story or maybe a young adult novel that I could sell the movie rights to a studio for another easy million dollars.

26. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

We should talk. I did this. :) I bought bare land and handbuilt my own homestead from materials gathered principally from the land itself and mountains around me. :) Its intimidating to start, but once you pull the trigger and just do it, everything seems to fall in place. :)

Old Nick, thunderstorm and grizzly like this.
  27. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

I'd win a writing contest, and take that million dollars and become a venture capitalist for promising start ups.

Old Nick and grizzly like this.
  28. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I would either win the lottery or sell my antique book collection.

I would off all my bills, make sure my family and those I care about are taken care.

Than I would buy out the contracts of @Natasha Star @JadeJasper @destinistarr and give @AjaMercury @RoxyGold and @baileypaige to fund there dreams and buy all the lost puppies, kitties and starving artist a place to live!!

If I had money left over I would rent the ranches one weekend and have a massive squirting party with all the squirters at every house

Natasha Star and destinistarr like this.
  29. If you invest in my start up, I will make sure you get killer royalties! :)

Natasha Star likes this.
  30. Bet on a winning horse in the Kentucky Derby, then hire Mel Brooks to make a movie just for me to watch :)

thunderstorm and grizzly like this.
  31. Invent the revolutionary plastic that will be used for condoms that you for real can’t feel, then fund a free college. Then my name will be synonymous with sex AND knowledge :)

32. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

I will make my by creating a fab.

I will spend done of it at the ranch for a week crossdressing party.

Milan Monroe likes this.
  33. Sign up to be a test subject for medical experiments, then buy a dinosaur skeleton for my backyard :)

Milan Monroe likes this.
  34. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh! That would be the best practical joke EVER if you buried a fake dinosaur skeleton in your backyard for someone to discover decades later when they move in and revamp the property. Priceless!

35. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

meet a time traveler, win big on sporting events... spend it all on taking one of the ladies on an outdate as one of the first civilians into space