Mask Mandate possibly ending?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by raz42071, Feb 9, 2022.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So I see a virtual press conference is scheduled tomorrow with expectation that mask mandate will be lifted for Nevada due to getting under 10% in positive tests(of course as a business the ranches still make the final call even if the state mandate is lifted).

Personally would love that to see all the pretty faces more freely in time for my return visit this weekend for Super Bowl Sunday and Valentine's Day.

What would you all think about that ruling? Personally I'd love it just because the masks are so tedious and being real many times for me a pretty face can be a deciding factor when debating who I choose for potential parties.

Love to hear your thoughts. Regardless of where you lean on the topic.

Look forward to seeing everyone soon!!!

Raz

Jessie Summers, MaeLove and HollyBean like this.
  2. HollyBean likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Today is the first day that the "Mask Mandate" is lifted!!! Yay!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JayJayJay and Old Nick like this.
  4. Y’all can now borrow my Home state SC’s old slogan “smiling faces beautiful places”!

FYI I’m not anti mask, I’m anti mandate. So the beautiful ladies that still want to wear them that’s awesome but it’s also awesome to allow the others that feel it’s not the right decision for them to be able to not have to.

sindysky likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Old Nick for liking my post and have a "Happy Super Bowl Weekend" and "Happy Valentine's Day"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.
  6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

You’re welcome. It’ll be a good Uber Eats weekend for sure.

HollyBean likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Happy Valentine's Day, @Old Nick with lot's of naughty thought to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

9. It's over rover! Masks are completely optional at the Bunnyranch! and supposedly everywhere else except medical settings.....

Pizza Man likes this.
  10. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Yes very grateful they were gone before my return this past weekend. Free at last....lol

And even better that it opens up the parties again starting with St Patrick's Day celebration March 17. Hope to see everyone there!!!

11. Sorry I missed you. I wonder where I was?.........

12. raz42071
    Chat with Me

I wondered too. I rotated between both houses so probably just timing. Hope you are well!!!

13. I am thank you & l
    likewise. You made good impression on some the new ladies..... :p

14. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Awww thanks making me blush. Nice to know it was mutual.