Memorial Day POOL PARTY DATE!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by PiperRae, Mar 20, 2022.

1. PiperRae
    Chat with Me

PiperRae Well-Known Member

Hey loves! I know that Memorial Day is still aways away but we are already planning the party and will be opening our pool on that weekend! As many of you know, I'm a major water baby and I love swimming! There will be food, sexy ladies and loads of endless we fun in the sun! I would love to have a hot date to cool down with and have a good time! Message me so we can chat! XOXO

2. GisselleMinx
    Chat with Me

GisselleMinx Girlfriend Experience Fulfilling Your Fantasies

Awesome info. I can't wait!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love the Pool Parties at the Bunny Ranch!!! It's so much fun!!! Thanks for sharing @PiperRae and book a party with @PiperRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @PiperRae fulfill your fantasies today!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@PiperRae I see Memorial Day is May 30th this year. I've always seen past pix of pool parties and was always sad I've missed them. Not sure if I can make it this time around as I'm waiting to hear from my doctor about some upcoming surgery I need.

If it gets delayed to June then I'll try real hard! I tell you what if the ladies and management don't mind I'm an ACE behind the grill and can cook up some burgers and hot dogs. Heck I might even bring some of my air fryer chicken!

6. I love this idea! And Jessica even has a bathing suit! I'll definitely try tracking you down and maybe discussing this with you next time I visit (which is soon) xoxo

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @PiperRae fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL THE BUNNYS AROUND THE POOL THIS SUMMER !!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love the Pool Parties. They are alot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]