RANCH SPECIAL Music is Life

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by ElsieEllis, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Live music is a huge part of my life; let’s share a musical experience together. I will be giving a 20% discount to every person who takes me out to any live music event. Let’s make a night of music and longing looks to finish up by making a soundtrack of our own between the sheets. The Candlelight Concerts below are just a few of the many live music events in Nevada for the rest of the year.

[​IMG]

Candlelight: A Haunted Evening of Halloween Classics – Thursday October 26th 9pm

[​IMG]

Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Reno. Get your tickets now to discover music inspired by Halloween at The Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.

Candlelight: Vivaldi’s Four Seasons & More – Thursday November 16th 9pm

[​IMG]

Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Reno. Get your tickets now to discover Vivaldi and more at The Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.

Candlelight: Holiday Special Featuring “The Nutcracker” & More – Thursday December 15th 6:30pm or 9pm

[​IMG]

Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Reno. Get your tickets now to discover music inspired by the winter and holiday spirit at The Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.

https://feverup.com/en/reno/candlel...anding_medium&utm_campaign=candlelight_global

LolaLaBella and LitaLecherous like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome special!!! Book your Music Concert Out Date with @ElsieEllis today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Enjoy Live music with this sweet lady! Make sure to secure your appointment today!

4. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

LitaLecherous Your Perverted Pin-Up Girlfriend

I love this date idea! Soooo dreamy

5. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

Music is love, music is life. You got that right Elsie! Somebody take this lovely woman out on a date!

6. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

This sounds like so much fun, Elsie!

Guys, don't miss out on this amazing offer and the chance at the best night of your life!